Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pro-gress

I've crossed something of a threshold. I've written just about 70 pages on my book and, as I predicted, my thoughts on things have changed significantly. I'm actually fairly happy with the way it has turned out thus far and the storyline seems to have become stronger as I add elements or modify things along the way. These subtle changes, however, have led up to the need for a serious re-thinking of the book. It has in no way been killed, but I now need to find a way to artfully shoehorn new "things" into it. I'm going here this weekend to breathe some fresh air and think about it and read through it several times. If anyone is bored and would like to read it (I would say a full read-through might take something like an hour and a half) and give me some constructive critique I would be eternally grateful. Let me know and I can e-mail the whole thing in a PDF or something.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Brad.

I'd like to read what you have done recently with the book. You can send it to me at loganeb@yahoo.com. I'd be more than happy to critique it for you.

Peace,
Gary

P.S. Hope life's working out well for you out there in Boise.