Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"Find yourself" "mired in work"




Finished this tonight. I think I like it and might be putting it in the "for MFA application" pile. If you read it, please let me know what you think.

Also, final rev of One or Two, subtle differences really.

One a month, on pace for a little more than that.

So. Things didn't work out. And I thought it would mess me up. But, I'm happier than I've been in a minute. Blessings in disguise. I'm so much more comfortable with anger than I am with anxiety and uncertainty. Lessons learned: follow your instincts, speak your mind, remember that everything is voluntary.

“Through every moment of pain in this...I will feel blessed.”

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.