Friday, October 06, 2006

"I'm from the D, I got a whole lotta game"

-Having money is less fun than being broke.

-Current events give me the feeling that I will serve jailtime before I die. Possibly without habeas corpus and without a warrant.

-I am in the least trusted minority in this country

That is all. Sometimes bullet points get across the point better than prolonged paragraphs. Here's a poem I wrote for class:

Pilgrims with mental cases
stage patient take-overs of
radio stations and banks.
No thanks to impotent rage
heaped upon foreign threats.
Locked doors fail to prevent
inside jobs with domestic intent.

I'm waiting for a tsunami
to splinter Our stilted house.
And fill Our condoes of coincidence
with the filth we've trickled out.
My advice? Post-incident
lay amongst the drowned,
recall your fatal instincts
and hide valuables in your mouth.

0 comments: