Monday, April 17, 2006

Sent to make you smile

A support column has been removed, not because it buckled, but to conserve resources. I now sag a bit in the middle, my denizens stick to the edges. Funny how plans change, and each morning can only represent itself; despite anything I can't implicate novelty in this impasse.

Old adages exist for a reason, rhyming subterfuge or not, and I'm useless against the impulse to hum "You don't know what you got until it's gone" as I pack up my books. This world of mine is filled with fascinating creatures that can never be replaced. A seductive beauty that slithers up next to me coupled with a knowing voice that demands little but deserves all. You deserve it all.

Fortune smiles tho, because there's one final foray, one last time to fling ourselves out into the atmosphere and let the pieces aggregate. I've got so many things to say while we're dispersed.

2 comments:

J.K.Scott said...

If I ever find a way to make a hundred pages carry the clarity and power you pack into one of your backwards, wrong puncuation using sentences, I will die a happy man.

tkhoveringhead said...

Thanks man. For some reason I tend to cough up these sorts of things like a hairball. I don't know what I'm going to say and then, hack, its all out on the page.

Oh yes, and thanks for listening to my sniveling yesteday. I try to keep it to a minimum.